Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creative Designs!



                            "A lot of LEARNING to be treasured."



         Learning MS PUBLISHER is sometimes a little confusing for a beginner like me in the since that I am not familiar with this application. In making my program and certificate,   I found out that MS PUBLISHER is best suited application compare to MS WORD because it contains numerous templates, it is simple to use and when it comes to the page, you don't need to edit because its automatic . In using this, it is just really a  since of passion and you must enjoy what you are doing because one's you have that attitude surely you will meet your expectations that will lead you to a beautiful and satisfying output.It is just not merely the content but it also includes on how creative you are in making designs that is pleasing  to the eyes of others.
     For me, It was the best activity I've ever had because I learned something different  that is significant in my course and all I know in my high school days that in making a program and a certificate Ms WORD is fitted application but as I go through in my Educational Technology, I learned MS PUBLISHER that is more effective to used.

 Proudly present my outputs:



I made this certificate and I'm satisfied with my output even if its my first time to use MS PUBLISHER.


Front Page of My Program about Christmas..::)


This is the flow of my program in our Christmas Party!


Back page and I decided to put a quote that tells about Christmas:)


..back and  front view..
.
-is feeling happy about my score ..Great JOB for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment