Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Skillfull Hand

                             
  
 There is no substitute for
  patience, efforts and hard works.

      This activity (Exercise NO. 5 " NINE TECHNIQUES") will need a lot of efforts, patience and hard works to accomplished the task given.It takes time for us on how we are going to execute the proper shading and also the consistency of shading in order to attain a beautiful output.We will going to perform the nine techniques in shading which is unfamiliar to us and also the techniques is so hard to do.

        During the shading part, It was  really a hard task because I don't have the consistency in my shading and for the reason also that the time is limited and were running out of the time.Were so serious and busy doing the task because we don't want to deduct our points.

Here's  my output:


The HARIZONTAL and VERTICAL TECHNIQUE.

DIAGONAL and CLASS TECHNIQUE

The ZIGZAG and SPIRAL

The CIRCLES and DOTS which is the most difficult part in shading!

The SMUDGE and COMBINATION


After those efforts, patience and hard works, I was able to finished the activity in the right time and I'm happy for my performance and that I gained 17 out 20 points for this activity. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment