Friday, October 4, 2013

REFLECTION :)


       

                                    NEVER say NEVER!


          Learning is fun and interesting if it is accompanied by an experiential learning because its the best way to teach students like us especially if the subject is complicated.
   As I go beyond EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY 2, I found out myself enjoying, interested and go with the flow because the activities are for learner who wants  to improved and developed their drawing skills, computer literacy and it will help also  to us  enhance our creativity.It is not merely an easy subject to be rejected because first and foremost, It will drive us to our journey in the future. It will be helpful for our future especially if we are in the field as a future educator especially in field in computer.But before accomplishing a lot of experiences you have first to  face a lot of hardships and challenges performing each activity and as we all  its just part of learning and we should keep on trying our best to aim high. During my experiences,there are certain cases also that I'm feeling to gave up in making these activity especially in the making of MS PUBLISHER because of my hectic schedule that time and lack of background about the software but then,  I would say "NO"  because I have an aim and that is proved myself that I can met my expectations and proved also to others that I can make my own program and certificate.I'd just keep on trying so hard and keep believing that I will accomplished the task.
    
          In making our activities, I have sacrifices made especially my time instead of doing my other matters that is related to other subjects but I know that I have also failures as a student because of the lack of time management, being irresponsible and not committed to my works but despite of those times that I'm feeling to gave up, I overcome these challenges, I am still smiling and finally say " I made It". It's a big accomplishment to me that I was able to made it in the end.
  
             Nothing would replace my experiences and learning in EDTECH 2 because for me it must be treasured because of the learning we've got not only in the subject but also to ourselves that we should strive always in our journey.That in every activities we made in our life now , we should not take it for granted because sooner or later we will realized how important it is.It's not merely the subject that make us learn but it also includes our facilitator of learning because without her we are nothing to be experienced  and to be gained something that is important in the future. She is knowledgeable with its comes in her subject and I highly appreciated for her efforts even though  the students are kept  on complaining about the activities to be given and honestly to say that,  I am one of those students who kept on complaining the activities to be  done but in the end, I just realized how lucky we are that we have this subject that is applicable in our course  and a great instructor like her..:) And for this time,  since it's my last activity in  her subject, I would like to grab the opportunity to thanks our teacher  for sharing her deep knowledge to us, for making her  time worthwhile to us  and for her unending patience and hard works to make us learners made the activity successful .And also I will take this chance  to say SORRY for the times that I made something wrong with you  Ms. Louisa O. Bongcales ,my sincere apology ma'am...


              ..thank you ma'am for being a part of our journey this semester.We are blessed to have you!.. :)

2 comments:

  1. oh.. that's ok.. i also experienced being the "reklamador" when i was still like you.. no hard feelings.. :) it's good to know that you learned and you treated those "learnings" important. i'm already satisfied. you are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ....thanks ma'am :)..I'm happy now that you accepted my apology..thanks again!!

      Delete